Main Campus Reenrollment 2017-2018
The deadline for reenrollment is May 1, 2017.
- Re-enrollment for returning students involves completing an Enrollment Agreement (one per child) and returning it to the school office. Enrollment Agreements are being mailed from the school office. Please contact the office if you have not received your enrollment agreement.
- Families must also enroll in the FACTS tuition payment plan. If you are already enrolled from the current year, no action is required. The annual YJS registration fee of $300 (per student) and the FACTS management fee of $43 (per family) will be charged to your FACTS account upon registration.
- Families may choose to pay the entire tuition in advance without using FACTS. In that case, two checks are due with registration: (1) In the amount of $300 for the registration fee, dated 5/1/17, and (2) In the amount of the entire tuition balance, dated 6/1/17.
- If you have not already done so, please complete a Transportation form (one per child).
All forms must be completed and submitted by May 1, 2017.
The Financial Aid process has changed for 2017-2018.
- Families applying for financial aid must complete a Financial Aid Application form.
- In addition, families must complete a “Parents’ Financial Statement” (PFS) form online at sss.nais.org.
- A copy of the latest tax return must be uploaded and included with the online PFS.
- The final deadline for all financial aid applications is May 16, 2017.